Get your Red Rocks poster to celebrate Colorado’s amazing natural outdoor amphitheater. Hundreds of thousands of people from around the world flock to Red Rocks for music, movies, awe-inducing geology and running the steps to get in shape for climbing Colorado’s famous 14,000-foot peaks.
This poster is available in 16″ x 20″ and 18″ x 24″ sizes, and is available in red and blue colors.
Museum-quality posters made on thick and durable matte paper. Each poster is giclée-printed on archival, acid-free paper that yields brilliant prints to brighten up any room.
- Paper thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
- Paper weight: 5.57 oz/y² (189 g/m²)
- Giclée printing quality
- Opacity: 94%
- ISO brightness: 104%
Be sure to review our sizing charts!
Our tees (especially our ladies tees) are somewhat form-fitting and can run a little small. If you are unsure about a size, we encourage you to order the next size up to ensure that the shirt is not too small or tight.
Click here to view our sizing charts
OUR RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY
COMMITTED TO THE HIGHEST QUALITY
At High Altitude Apparel, we are driven to provide the highest quality products with the best customer care. We do not settle for just “customer satisfaction”; we strive for customer appreciation. If you are not 100% happy with your product, we want to hear about it!
- Orders may be returned for a full refund within 30 days or purchase. Customer is responsible for return shipping.
- If any product arrives to the customer damaged, it may be returned for a full refund.
- Customers may exchange a item for a new size within 30 days of purchase (if it is in stock). The original item must be returned to High Altitude Apparel untamptered.
- Customer is responsible for return shipping of the original item.
- If any product arrives to the customer damaged, it may be exchanged for the same product. High Altitude Apparel will take responsibility for shipping the replacement item.